Oncologic Imaging: Essentials of Reporting Common Cancersby Hedvig Hricak, David M. Panicek, Janet E. S. Husband
This new handbook is designed to provide practical, useful information for anyone involved in interpreting cancer imaging. As a complete guide to reporting the results of oncologic imaging studies taken for staging and follow-up, this useful text will give you the tools you need to provide concise, accurate, and relevant reports. Written by the leading names in cancer… See more details below
This new handbook is designed to provide practical, useful information for anyone involved in interpreting cancer imaging. As a complete guide to reporting the results of oncologic imaging studies taken for staging and follow-up, this useful text will give you the tools you need to provide concise, accurate, and relevant reports. Written by the leading names in cancer imaging, this reference is an essential tool for anyone involved in this rapidly evolving specialty.
- Provides a complete guide to reporting oncologic imaging studies taken for staging and follow up.
- Provides consistent coverage of essential information using an easy-to-follow standardized outline format.
- Includes specific information on what to put in the report and what to look for on the imaging.
- Covers imaging challenges and caveats, key report elements, TNM staging system (or alternate system, as appropriate), and treatment implications for each of the most common tumor types.
- Details preferred imaging techniques for each tumor, along with tips on obtaining the clearest results.
- Offers the latest information on PET-CT imaging.
- Includes beautiful, full-color drawings of disease sites, with relevant staging clearly marked.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 4.80(w) x 7.70(h) x 0.50(d)
Table of ContentsSection 1: Introduction
1 Guidelines for Radiologic Reporting of Common
Section 2: Digestive System Tumors
2 Esophageal Cancer
3 Gastric Cancer
4 Colorectal Cancer
5 Pancreatic Carcinoma
6 Hepatocellular Carcinoma
7 Gallbladder Carcinoma
Section 3: Lung and Pleural Tumors
9 Lung Cancer
10 Pleural Mesothelioma
Section 4: Gynecologic Tumors
11 Ovarian Cancer
12 Cervical Cancer
13 Endometrial Cancer
14 Vulvar Cancer
15 Vaginal Cancer
16 Gestational Trophoblastic Tumors
Section 5: Urologic Tumors
17 Renal Cell Carcinoma
18 Urothelial Tumors
19 Adrenal Cortical Carcinoma
20 Bladder Cancer
21 Urethral Cancer
22 Prostate Cancer
23 Testicular Cancer
24 Penile Cancer
Section 6: Hematologic Malignancy
25 Lymphoma: Hodgkin Disease and Non-Hodgkin
26 Multiple Myeloma
Section 7: Head and Neck Tumors
27 Carcinoma of the Oral Cavity
28 Carcinoma of the Oropharynx
29 Laryngeal Cancer
30 Carcinoma of the Nasal Cavity and Paranasal
31 Carcinoma of the Thyroid Gland
Section 8: Pediatric Tumors
34 Wilms’ Tumors
Section 9: Breast Tumors
35 Breast Cancer
Section 10: Musculoskeletal Tumors
36 Primary Bone Tumors
37 Soft-Tissue Sarcoma
Section 11: Skin Tumors
38 Malignant Melanoma
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >