- John Njoroge, speaker and radio host at Ravi Zacharias International Ministries
"Ladd takes you on a thrilling mission to make life's most exciting and impactful discovery."
- Frank Turek, award-winning author of Stealing From God and I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist
"A fascinating glimpse into the world of a Marine fighter pilot."
-Melissa Cain Travis, Assistant Professor of Christian Apologetics, Houston Baptist University
"Recommended for those seeking truth and those who need encouragement in their Christian faith."
- Michael Licona, author of The Resurrection of Jesus: A New Historiographical Approach
"Valuable insights for anyone examining faith and the eternal questions of what matters most."
- Rye Barcott, author of It Happened On the Way to War
"Jason writes with courage on a topic (and in a world) that needs it."
- Tom Morkes, CEO of Insurgent Publishing
"A fresh perspective on the challenges and joys of following Jesus Christ."
- Karl Johnson, Lt. Col., USMC (Ret.); Director, C.S. Lewis Institute-Chicago
"One of those few rare books. Entertaining and informative."
- Caleb Nelson, Director of Resources, Ratio Christi
"This book will transform your heart and strengthen the heart of your family."
-Susan Irene Fox, blogger and teacher
"A must read for service members, parents, and their children."
-Michael Silva, pastor and former USMC Captain
"You will be stirred to the point of action."
- John M., husband, father, and Marine
"A spiritual roadmap for those at various places on their own journeys."
- Joseph Heschmeyer, blogger and Seminarian at Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Kansas City
"Presents apologetics in a winsome and inviting manner."
-Bill Vermillion, One Mission Society
"Powerful insight for understanding how to live in a dark world without conforming to its mold."
-Scott Steiner, Minister of Music, First Baptist Church Middleville
"A joy to read."
-Clarke Holtsberry, retired missionary
"A survival guide for today's Christian."
-Jane Anderson, InsiteSkill, Chief Communications Officer
"This book was a very real eye opener for me."
-Kerrie, blogger at Comfy Reading
"I really enjoyed this book. . . . It is incredibly interesting. I would highly recommend Christians who are looking to gain more perspective on their faith and further their knowledge of Christianity."
-Audrey, blogger at Forwards and Bookwords
"I learned a lot about my faith, and about defending it."
-Rachel, blogger at The Mind of a Book Nerd