Online Marketing Heroes: Interviews with 25 Successful Online Marketing Gurusby Michael Miller
Marketing's goal is the same as ever: get your product before more of the right people, generate enthusiasm to encourage buying, build brand loyalty to keep your customers coming back. What has changed, and radically, is the delivery system. Today, it's about optimizing your web site for search engine placement. Marketing via blogs and social networking sites.
Marketing's goal is the same as ever: get your product before more of the right people, generate enthusiasm to encourage buying, build brand loyalty to keep your customers coming back. What has changed, and radically, is the delivery system. Today, it's about optimizing your web site for search engine placement. Marketing via blogs and social networking sites. Creating an online press release that generates results.
Where better to learn such skills than from those who have already been successful?
The experts who sat down to talk shop with Michael Miller have not only been there and done that, they've done it masterfully. You'll learn about search engine advertising from Ron Belanger, head of Yahoo! Search Marketing. Get the inside track on blog marketing from Southwest Airlines blogmeister Brian Lusk. Research online retailing with Travelocity's Jeffrey Glueck. And more.
Here's your chance to pick the best brains in the business.
The Marketing Gurus
- Joan Holman Joan Holman Productions
- Greg Hartnett Best of the Web, Hotel Hotline
- Jacob Hawkins Overstock.com
- Mark Oldani Circuit City Direct
- Jeffrey Glueck Travelocity
- Lauren Freedman the e-tailing group, inc.
- Tamara Adlin adlin, inc.
- Steve Rubel Edelman
- Greg Jarboe SEO-PR
- Eric Ward Link Marketing Consultant
- Jordan Gold Freedom
- Heather Lloyd-Martin SuccessWorks
- Chris Baggott Compendium Software
- Ed Shull NetResults
- Brian Lusk Southwest Airlines
- Lee Odden TopRank Online Marketing
- Jill Whalen High Rankings
- Liana Evans KeyRelevance
- Perry Marshall Perry S. Marshall & Associates
- Kevin Lee Didit
- Paul O'Brien Zvents
- Ron Belanger Yahoo!
- David Fischer Google
- Phil Terry Creative Good
- Patrick Duparcq Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.30(w) x 9.30(h) x 1.08(d)
Meet the Author
Michael Miller is a former marketer and a prolific writer who has authored more than seventy-five books over the past two decades. He is known for his casual, easy-to-read writing style and his ability to explain a wide variety of complex topics, and his books have sold more than a million copies. Visit Michael at www.molehillgroup.com, where you'll also find access to his several blogs.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >