Oola is not your typical self-help book. Oola is a "state of awesomeness." When your life is balanced and growing in the 7 key areas of life (Fitness, Finance, Family, Field, Faith, Friends, and Fun).
Oola reads more like a collection of kick-butt anecdotes and sincere stories that just happen to have meaningful messages. Co-authors Dave Braun (The OolaSeeker) and Troy Amdahl (The OolaGuru) have been there and done that.
Kurt Warner, NFL MVP, wrote the foreword. "What I have been seeking, and what I believe everyone is seeking ... in an OolaLife." Mark Victor Hansen (the "Chicken Soup for the Soul" co-author) says, "Oola is happy inspiration!" Oola has received glowing reviews from top authors, pro athletes, musicians, industry leaders, and Olympians.
Need 7 more reasons to read this book:
1. Learn the three simple steps to balance and grow your life in an unbalanced world.
2. Uncover what blocks you from the life of your dreams and what can get you there faster.
3. Find out what you can learn from a drunken Thai monkey, a black Ninja, and zebra-striped underwear.
4. Why no matter what you have done or have failed to do, you deserve a better life.
5. Become inspired to take the steps, reach your milestones, and achieve your OolaLife.
6. Discover the 7 key areas of life you must balance and grow.
7. Unlock the secrets to taking your life to the next level.
Dave Braun (@OolaSeeker)
He had Oola, he lost Oola, and now he is getting his Oola back in the 7 key areas of his life (fitness, finance, family, field, faith, friends, and fun). Learn from his mistakes, share in his wins, and follow him on his comeback.
Troy Amdahl (@OolaGuru)
Guru of all things Oola. Street cred: OolaFitness: Ironman; OolaFinance: Debt free by age 40; OolaFamily: Married 20+ years, 4 beautiful kids; OolaField: Retired at age 42; OolaFaith: Not yet the man he wants to be, but grateful he is not the man he used to be; OolaFriends: Let's just say he is networked; OolaFun: Travel is his passion. 53 countries and counting...