Optimize: How to Attract and Engage More Customers by Integrating SEO, Social Media, and Content Marketingby Lee Odden
Imagine the last time you purchased something online. Did you look for it via a search engine? Or maybe a friend recommended a review on a social network? Every 60 seconds there are over 690,000 searches on Google and nearly as many updates on Facebook. With Google search becoming social through Google+, the worlds of search and social media are now inseparable. For… See more details below
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Imagine the last time you purchased something online. Did you look for it via a search engine? Or maybe a friend recommended a review on a social network? Every 60 seconds there are over 690,000 searches on Google and nearly as many updates on Facebook. With Google search becoming social through Google+, the worlds of search and social media are now inseparable. For businesses to succeed online, it's essential to optimize search and social media content to attract, engage, and inspire customers to buy.
Optimize gives you a practical approach to integrating search and social media optimization with content marketing to boost your relevance and visibility for potential customers. Companies large and small should grasp how customers find and seek out resources, the content topics and formats that motivate them, and the social media platforms and tools they use to engage with one another and recommend things.
Optimize offers a proven customer-centric and adaptive online marketing strategy that incorporates the best of content, social media marketing, and search engine optimization tactics. This book will help you to:
- Understand the changing nature of consumer preferences and behaviors with search, social media, and content
- Explore optimized content marketing tactics from personas to topics to content planning and measurement
- Determine which creative tactics will provide the best results for your company
- Implement search and social optimization holistically in your organization
- Measure the business value of optimized and socialized content marketing
- Develop guidelines, processes, and training to scale online marketing success
Make sure your SEO, social media, and content marketing efforts are seamlessly integrated. Achieve an optimized state of mind—and help your brand become the most relevant solution for your product category, no matter what path your customer takes.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 5 MB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >