Organic Chemistry I (Organic Chemistry Fundamentals) (SparkCharts)by SparkNotes Editors
SparkChartsTM—created by Harvard students for students everywhere—serve as study companions and reference tools that cover a wide range of college and graduate school subjects, including Business, Computer Programming, Medicine, Law, Foreign Language, Humanities, and Science. Titles like How to Study, Microsoft Word for Windows, Microsoft Powerpoint for Windows, and HTML give you what it takes to find success in school and beyond. Outlines and summaries cover key points, while diagrams and tables make difficult concepts easier to digest.
This four-page chart covers:
- Bonding in organic compounds
- Geometry of molecules
- Common atoms in organic chemistry
- Types of organic molecules and functional groups, including IUPAC rules
- Isomerism and stereochemistry
- Spectroscopy of organic molecules and the electromagnetic spectrum
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
It is a must have for anybody taking Organic Chemistry. Breaks it down into the finest details.