- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Based on a broad range of case studies, Organization and Management Problem Solving is an insightful text designed to improve the application of organization theory and systems thinking in teaching and practice. This book illustrates the five key themes in the nature of organization and management—technical, structural, psychosocial, managerial, and cultural—through the analysis of measured incidents tested by students.
This book is relevant to consultants, academics, and professional managers in a number of settings (academic, military, business organizations, and research institutes) and disciplines (including development and change, management, human resources, social psychology, communication, sociology, and psychology).
1. Organizational Systems Thinking & Problem Solving
2. Solving Technical Problems
3. Solving Structural Problems
4. Solving Psychosocial System Problems
5. Solving Managerial System Problems
6. Solving Cultural System Problems