II. INDIVIDUALS IN ORGANIZATIONS.
3. The Diverse Workforce: Individual Differences, Personality, and Career Development.
4. Motivation and Rewarding Employees.
5. Making Effective Decisions.
III. GROUPS AND TEAMS IN ORGANIZATIONS.
7. Improving Communication.
8. Leading Effectively.
9. Diagnosing Power and Managing Conflict and Stress.
10. Managing Intergroup Behavior and Negotiating Effectively.
IV. ORGANIZATIONS IN ACTION.
12. Structuring High-Performance Organizations.
13. Influences on Organizational Structure.
14. Managing Change in Organizations.