WHAT CULTURE IS AND DOES.
1. Defining Organizational Culture.
2. Why Culture Must Be Better Understood.
3. Functions of Culture in Organizations.
4. Content and Levels of Culture.
5. How to Uncover Cultural Assumptions in an Organization.
6. Ethical Problems in Culture Studies and Interventions.
HOW CULTURES BEGIN AND DEVELOP.
7. How Culture Forms: Theoretical Perspectives.
8. Observing Culture Emerge in Small Groups.
9. How Organization Founders Shape Culture.
10. How Leaders Embed and Transmit Culture.
HOW CULTURES CHANGE.
11. Understanding Culture Change in the Context of Organizational Change.
12. Organizational Growth Stages and Culture Change Mechanisms.
13. Analyzing the Change Process.
14. Leadership as Managed Culture Change.