- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
With escalating demands upon research and assessment growing more varied, surveys are now used to assess and drive organizational change by examining company performance, customer and employee satisfaction, empowerment, and key aspects of corporate culture.
With Organizational Surveys, you'll learn how to:
* Drive change with surveys
* Use 360* feedback
* Set expectations of results
* Deal with ethical concerns
* Facilitate feedback, action-planning, and follow-through . . . and much more!
No other book approaches this collection's range and specificity, or its emphasis on actual practice in organizations. It's your indispensible toolbox for assessment and change!
Foreward: Manuel London.
PURPOSES AND USES.
1. Organizational Surveys: Tools for Assessment and Research.
2. The Organizational Survey as an Intervention for Change.
3. The Role of Surveys in Transforming Culture: Data, Knowledge, and Action.
4. Driving Change Through Surveys: Aligning Employees, Customers, and Other Key Stakeholders.
5. Multisource (360-Degree) Feedback: Surveys for Individual and Organizational Development.
THE SURVEY PROCESS.
6. Planning and Conductiing the Survey: Keeping Strategic Purpose in Mind.
7. Setting Expectaions and Reporting Results: Conversations with Top Management.
8. Dealing with the Data: Collection, Process, and Analysis.
9. Applying Alternative Survey Methods.
10. Feedback, Action Planning, and Follow-Through.
11. Life in the Consortium: The Mayflower Group.
12. The Multinational Opinion Survey.
13. Linking Survey Results to Customer Satisfaction and Business Performance.
14. Federal Government Surveys: Recent Practices and Future Directions.
15. Ethical Concerns and Organizational Surveys.