- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Introduction: The Design and Purpose of the Study
Part One: Context
1. The Bronx: "The City Without a Slum"
2. Why Did the South Bronx Collapse?
Part Two: The IAF in New York City
3. Alinsky, Chambers, and Citizen Movements
4. The IAF in Queens and Brooklyn
5. Old Testament Builders Nehemiah and Robbins
6. Relational Organizing: Launching South Bronx Churches
7. South Bronx Civics: Morris High School
Part Three: South Bronx Case Study
8. Here We Will Build!
9. War on 404! The Reaction to the Action
10. Digging in for the Long Haul
11. Armistice in the War on 404
Part Four: Analysis
12. Was It a Just War?
13. Learning from South Bronx Churches