Part 1: Fundamental Principles
- Tissue Response
- Exercise Treatment for the Rehabilitation Patient: Cardiopulmonary and Peripheral Responses
- Theory and Practice of Muscle Strengthening in the Orthopedic Patient
- Rehabilitation and Strength Training Concepts – NEW!
- Screening for Referral – NEW!
- Upper Quarter Evaluation: Structural Relationships and Interdependence
- Influence of Cervical Spine on the Stomatognathic System
- Dysfunction, Evaluation and Treatment of the Cervical Spine
- Differential Assessment and Mobilization of the Cervical and the Upper Thoracic Spine
- Arthroscopic Surgery and Rehabilitation of the Shoulder
- Surgery and Rehabilitation of the Elbow – NEW FOCUS!
- Dysfunction Evaluation and Treatment of the Wrist and Hand
- Reconstructive Surgery and Rehabilitation of the Wrist and Hand
- Mobilization of the Upper Extremity
- Defining the Core in Rehabilitation: Evaluation and Basic Exercises – NEW!
- Neuromuscular RehabilitationAdvance Exercises – NEW!
- Dysfunction, Evaluation and Stabilization Exercises in the Treatment of the Lumbar Spine
- New Advances in Lumbar Spine Surgery and Rehabilitation – NEW FOCUS!
- Lumbar Spine/ Hip/ Sacral Iliac JointDifferential Soft Tissue Diagnosis and Treatment – NEW FOCUS!
- Surgical Treatment and Rehabilitation of the Hip Complex
- Dysfunction, Evaluation and Treatment of the Knee
- Surgery of the Knee and Rehabilitation Principles
- Normal and Abnormal Mechanics of the Foot and Ankle – NEW FOCUS!
- Overview of Foot Orthotics and Perscription
- New Advances in Foot and Ankle Surgery and Rehabiliation
- Mobilization of the Lower Extremity
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Somatosensory, Vestibular, and Visual Sensory Integration – NEW!
- EMG Analysis of Manual Muscle Testing and Exercise – NEW!
- Evaluation and Treatment of Neural Tissue Pain Disorders
Part 2: Upper Quarter
Part 3: Lower Quarter
Part 4: Special Considerations
Appendix 1: Manual Therapy Techniques for the Thoracolumbar Spine