- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Uses a consistent, templated format in each chapter that includes Fast Facts · Epidemiology · Clinical Presentation · Diagnostics · Management · Pearls & Pitfalls · and References.
· Presents a wealth of algorithms in each chapter that facilitate diagnosis and management.
· Integrates evidence-based medicine and rationales throughout, with conclusions based on current, key references which are cited at each chapter's end.
· Includes a handy formulary at the end of the book, for instant access to dosage information.
· Cross references text to the appropriate information in the drug formulary.
· Discusses co-morbitities in each chapter as well as at-risk populations
· Offers a "Fast Facts" section that provides appendices on lab values · pregnancy and medical therapeutics · drug interactions · IV preparation and administration · drugs in renal failure · immunization therapies · infection control · and critical care formulas.
The CD-ROM version of this handheld software is not Mac-compatible. All Mac users must purchase the downloadable version (ISBN 0-323-02659-1). See link to this product under "Companion Products".