- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
But what if our happiness is already here—buried deep within the experiences...
But what if our happiness is already here—buried deep within the experiences of our ordeals themselves? What if God intends for the tragedies and difficulties of our lives to be the route to our ultimate joy?
What if overcoming our ordeals is not actually as important as how we respond to our struggles? Then true joy can only be achieved through that hardship and how we choose to respond to those traumatic situations
Each chapter offers practical everyday philosophy on how to apply the "positive potential" of problems to the seven most common catastrophic life situations through Benguhe's personal reflections and his "Seven Steps of Serenity," plus compelling anecdotes of everyday people who found joy through enduring life's greatest tragedies.
• A self-help book that's not about the self but about loving and respecting humanity.
• Instead of criticizing our nature and behavior, it explains it!
• Not preachy, judgmental or self-righteous.
• Analyzes tragedy without blaming it on the erroneous and destructive myth of "dysfunctional" people.
• An author who doesn't claim to be a guru, simply an observer of God's genius.