- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Dr. Steven Waldman, a noted authority in the multidisciplinary field of pain management, has assembled an excellent study guide for certifying or recertifying in pain management. A keyword-oriented review of the specialty, it offers the consistent approach and editorial style that make Dr. Waldman’s books and atlases some of the most widely read in the field. An easy-access, templated approach helps you to access desired information quickly, and clear illustrations make difficult concepts easier to understand. Covering an exhaustive list of known and defined pain syndromes classified by body region, this is the one must-have book for anyone preparing for examinations. Expert Consult functionality allows you to access the entire contents of the book from any Internet connection.
• Provides a keyword-oriented review of pain medicine that closely follows the board style of examination and study.
• Maintains a consistent approach and editorial style as a single-authored text by noted authority Steven D. Waldman, MD.
• Utilizes a templated format so you access the information you need quickly and easily.
• Makes difficult concepts easier to understand using clear conceptual illustrations.
• Creates a virtual one-stop shop with an exhaustive list of known and defined pain syndromes classified by body region.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.