Paleo for Beginners: A Practical Guide to Getting Started with Paleoby Jamie Wright
In this book
People try the paleo diet for many different reasons: losing weight, improving their energy, living longer, or just feeling great every day. But whatever your reasons for picking up this book, our goal is to help you use the paleo diet to achieve all those goals (and more!) in a way that is simple, practical, and easy to incorporate into your life.
In this book, we'll cover everything you need to know to get started with the paleo diet, step by step, with nothing left out. This book includes:
- A detailed overview of the basic principles of the paleo diet.
- An in-depth discussion of which foods are part of the paleo diet and which aren't.
- A practical breakdown of how to incorporate the paleo diet into your life, including easy guidelines for every meal, how to modify the paleo diet for weight loss, how to save time and money when you eat paleo, and more.
- A hand-picked selection of delicious, healthy, beginner-friendly paleo recipes, including recipes for entrees, side dishes, desserts, meat, vegetables, smoothies, baked goods, finger foods, and more, to help get you started on your paleo journey right away.
Specific topics include:
- How to optimize the paleo diet for weight loss. A standard paleo diet is great for losing weight, but with a few simple strategies, you can ramp up your results to quickly and permanently melt the fat off your body the natural, paleo way!
- Tips, tricks, and strategies for saving money while still buying the healthiest, most delicious food on the planet. Implementing these strategies can save you hundreds of dollars a month on your groceries, and even if you only use one or two ideas from this chapter, you'll save much more than the price of this entire book!
- A beginner-friendly selection of easy-to-make, super healthy, mouth-watering paleo recipes, including Bacon Wrapped Dates, Spicy Tuna Sushi Rolls, Deviled Eggs, Coconut Pumpkin Pudding, Paleo Pasta, and many more!
Paleo for Beginners covers absolutely everything a newcomer to the paleo diet needs to know, without any filler or fluff, and with everything carefully laid out in practical terms so that you're never overwhelmed.
We're confident that by the time you're done with this book, you'll find it easy, fun, and natural to incorporate the paleo diet into your life, and start immediately seeing the incredible weight loss, energy, and vibrant health that goes along with it.
So let's get started on your journey into the paleo diet!
- CreateSpace Publishing
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 4.90(w) x 7.80(h) x 1.00(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
I’ve always been a little bit guarded against the paleo diet because it seemed to impractical to eat as our ancestors did. It seemed like a sound idea in terms of science, but I was worried it would be impossible to incorporate into my daily life. Now that I’ve read this guide to the diet, I can see how simple it can actually be to start. I think Jamie Wright did a really great job of taking the reader through the basic principles of the diet. You get a clear idea of what you can and can’t eat and which are the most important aspects of the diet. The recipes were also really unique and honestly didn’t look too much like diet food at all. Though probably the most valuable thing about this book is the fact that it helps you cater the diet to whatever your personal goals are. I really appreciated this flexibility.
Whatever your reason for starting a paleo diet, this book can help you immensely. This book really has all you need to know, and the author goes in depth about the principles of the paleo diet, what foods are part of it, how to incorporate it into your life style, etc. This book is really comprehensive and answered all of my questions about the paleo diet. I highly recommend this for those considering this lifestyle as it will clarify a lot of things for you!