- Overture to "The Marriage of Figaro" K. 492
- Minuet from String Quintet No. 1 in E Major, Op. 13 No. 5, G. 275
- Minuetto & Finale from Pulcinella Suite (Rev. 1949)
- Concerto for 2 Cellos, String Orchestra and Continuo in G Minor, ...
- I. Allegro
- II. Largo
- III. Allegro
- Scherzo, Op. 61 No. 1 from "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- First Movement from Concerto for Violin, String Orchestra and Continuo
- Eine Kleine Nachtmusik, K. 525
- I. Allegro
- II. Romance. Andante
- III. Menuetto. Allegretto - Trio
- IV. Rondo. Allegro
- Andante Cantabile for Cello and String Orchestra, Op. Posthumous
- Release Date:
Performance CreditsBobby McFerrin Primary Artist,Percussion,Vocals
Technical CreditsWolfgang Amadeus Mozart Composer
Write a Review
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
Paper Music based on 0 ratings. 2 reviews.
I absolutely love to listen to this cd. Bobby Mc Ferin's voice sounds just like an instrument, and it is! I highly recommend this for your classical collection.
I first stumbled upon this cd after hearing one of the songs played on my local classical station. The completely unique blend of Bobby McFerrin's smooth vocals entwine perfectly with the selections of classical music on the cd. Although, not every piece is accented with these vocals, and I think that is a nice touch because in the straight listening of the cd it creates an anticipation for each song. The straight orchestrations are powerful and enjoyable versions of such classics as "The Marraige of Figaro" and others. McFerrin's vocals are tender and sometimes haunting and provide the perfect background for dinners, reading, studying, or just general meditation.