- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Parametric Modeling with Autodesk Inventor 2012 contains a series of sixteen tutorial style lessons designed to introduce Autodesk Inventor, solid modeling, and parametric modeling. It uses a hands-on, exercise-intensive approach to all the import parametric modeling techniques and concepts.
The lessons guide the user from constructing basic shapes to building intelligent mechanical designs, creating multi-view drawings and assembly models. Other featured topics include sheet metal design, motion analysis, 2D design reuse, collision and contact, stress analysis and the Autodesk Inventor 2012 Certified Associate Examination.
Autodesk Inventor 2012 Certified Associate Examination
The content of Parametric Modeling with Autodesk Inventor 2012 covers the performance tasks that have been identified by Autodesk as being included on the Autodesk Inventor 2012 Certified Associate examination. Special reference guides show students where the performance tasks are covered in the book.
If you are teaching an introductory level Autodesk Inventor course and you want to prepare your students for the Autodesk Inventor 2012 Certified Associate Examination this is the only book that you need. If your students are not interested in the Autodesk Inventor 2012 Certified Associate Exam they will still be studying the most important tools and techniques of Autodesk Inventor as identified by Autodesk.
1. Getting Started
2. Parametric Modeling Fundamentals
3. Constructive Solid Geometry Concepts
4. Model History Tree
5. Parametric Constraints Fundamentals
6. Geometric Construction Tools
7. Parent/Child Relationships and the BORN Technique
8. Part Drawings and Associative Functionality
9. Datum Features and Auxiliary Views
10. Symmetrical Features in Designs
11. Advanced 3D Construction Tools
12. Sheet Metal Design
13. Assembly Modeling - Putting It All Together
14. Content Center and Basic Motion Analysis
15. 2D Design Reuse, Collision and Contact
16. Introduction to Stress Analysis