Parents and Their Children 2004 Editionby Verdene Ryder, Celia Anita Decker, Celia Anita Decker, Celia Anita Decker
Visually appealing and interesting for students to read. Special features include/i>
Parents and Their Children has a fresh look that will catch your students� attention! The content has been thoroughly revised to reflect fast-paced changes in today�s world. Use this text to help your students learn what the role of parenting demands and what it has to offer.
Visually appealing and interesting for students to read. Special features include charts, graphs, tables, critical thinking challenges, and numerous activities to engage the learner in the learning process.
- New content on family-oriented careers; choosing a career; career plans; teamwork, communication, and employability skills.
- New chapter on decisions facing parents-to-be that includes choices about childbirth preparation, delivery, baby supplies, and child care.
- Increased content on conception, pregnancy, prenatal development and care, but content on birth control has been deleted.
- Goodheart-Willcox Publisher
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 90.00(w) x 11.00(h) x 1.00(d)
- Age Range:
- 14 - 17 Years
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >