Complete PSB/HOAE study guide, prepared by a dedicated team of exam experts, with everything you need to pass the PSB!
Includes free Ebook version for tablets or smart phones.
Pass the PSB! will help you:
- Learn faster
- Practice with 2 complete practice question sets (over 500 questions)
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses quickly
- Concentrate your study time
- Increase your score with multiple choice strategies from exam experts
- Learn what you MUST do in the exam room
- Avoid common mistakes on a test
- Answer multiple choice questions strategically
- Increase your vocabulary fast with powerful learning strategies
- Make a PSB study plan and study schedule
Over 500 practice questions including:
- Paragraph Comprehension
- Basic Math
- Metric Conversion
- Word Problems
- Life Science (Biology, Ecology)
- Earth and Physical Science
Extensive (hundreds of pages) review and tutorials on all topics.
Also included in this comprehensive PSB resource, are TWO critical chapters to your exam success:
How to Take a Test - The Complete Guide - Let's face it: test-taking is really not easy! While some people seem to have the natural ability to know what to study, how to absorb and retain information, and how to stay calm enough while actually taking a test to earn a great score, most of us find taking tests to be sheer misery. This is one of the most important chapters! Here you will find out:
- How to Take a Test - The basics
- In the Test Room - What you MUST do
- Common Mistakes on a Test - And how to avoid them
- Mental Prep - How to psych yourself up for a test
Multiple Choice Secrets - learn and practice multiple choice strategies prepared by test experts! Learn a step-by-step method for answering multiple choice questions on any exam, and then 12 strategies, with practice questions for each strategy.
Maybe you have read this kind of thing before, and maybe feel you don't need it, and you are not sure if you are going to buy this Book. Remember though, it only a few percentage points divide the PASS from the FAIL students. Even if our test tips increase your score by a few percentage points, isn't that worth it?
Why not do everything you can to get the best score on the PSB?