Detailed and evidence-based, this text focuses on musculoskeletal pathology and injury with descriptions of current and practical rehabilitation methods. PATHOLOGY AND INTERVENTION IN MUSCULOSKELETAL REHABILITATION provides everything you need to create and implement rehabilitation programs for your patients with musculoskeletal disorders due to injury, illness, or surgery. Each intervention includes a rationale, pathology and related problems, stages of healing, evidence in literature, and clinical reasoning considerations. This is the third volume of the new four-volume musculoskeletal rehabilitation series anchored by "Magee’s Orthopedic Physical Assessment, 5th Edition."
- A companion CD with references and links to MEDLINE abstracts, provides easy access to the articles referenced in the text.
- Evidence-based content, with over 4,000 references, supports the scientific principles for rehabilitation interventions, providing the best evidence for the management of musculoskeletal pathology and injury.
- Over 150 tables and 250 boxes help organize and summarize important information, highlighting key points.
- Over 700 drawings, clinical photos, radiographs, and CT and MRI scans demonstrate and clarify important concepts.
- Trusted experts in musculoskeletal rehabilitation — David Magee, James Zachazewski, Sandy Quillen, plus more than 70 contributors — provide authoritative guidance on the management of musculoskeletal pathology and injury.