- Genetics and Genetic Diseases
- Altered Cellular and Tissue Biology
- Fluids and Electrolytes, Acids, and Bases
- Innate Defenses: Inflammation
- Adaptive Immunity
- Hypersensitivities, Infection, and Immune Deficiencies
- Biology of Cancer and Tumor Spread
- Part I: Biology of Cancer
- Part II: Cancer Epidemiology, Clinical Manifestations, and Treatment
- Alterations of Neurologic Function
- Alterations of Hormonal Regulation
- Alterations of Hematologic Function
- Alterations of Cardiovascular Function
- Part I
- Part II
- Alterations of Pulmonary Function
- Alterations of Renal and Urinary Tract Infection
- Alterations of Reproductive Systems
- Alterations of Digestive Function
- Alterations in Musculoskeletal Function
Pathophysiology Online for Understanding Pathophysiology (User Guide and Access Code) / Edition 5by Sue E. Huether
Pub. Date: 03/12/2012
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
Pathophysiology Online for Understanding Pathophysiology, 5th Edition is a collection of 16 online modules developed by learning experts to help you better understand information about complex pathophysiology subjects such as immunology or the endocrine system. Designed to complement Huether's Understanding Pathophysiology, 5th Edition textbook, this/i>/b>
Pathophysiology Online for Understanding Pathophysiology, 5th Edition is a collection of 16 online modules developed by learning experts to help you better understand information about complex pathophysiology subjects such as immunology or the endocrine system. Designed to complement Huether's Understanding Pathophysiology, 5th Edition textbook, this unique online course offers various multimedia learning aids and engaging activities like case studies and critical thinking questions that make it fun and engaging to master material in your textbook.
- Over 775 high-quality images illustrate difficult concepts and key clinical presentations of disease processes for all body systems.
- Outlines for each module provide a complete overview of content to help you quickly and conveniently navigate through the course.
- Objectives highlight the most important material for each module.
- Further Exploration sections after every pre-test help you review content before moving ahead.
- Guided reading assignments from the Huether Understanding Pathophysiology textbook make learning and review more effective by focusing reading on the most vital content.
- Case studies develop your critical thinking skills and help you apply what you've learned to real-world situations.
- Pre-tests for every module allow you to evaluate your knowledge of normal structure and function and help you assess areas for further study.
- Module exams measure your progress after each completed module.
- Over 200 engaging activities and exercises challenge you to think critically about key aspects of pathophysiology.
- Over 120 unique high-level animations help you visualize complex pathophysiologic processes.
- Structured discussion topics allow you to interact and collaborate with other students.
- Immediate feedback for all activities ensures you learn the correct answers and identify areas for additional practice.
- New animations and algorithms cover cancer, diastolic dysfunction, hepatitis, autoimmune thyroid disease, and more.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 3.30(w) x 3.60(h) x 0.30(d)
Table of Contents
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
Book DOES NOT come with access code even though title and description clearly state you are renting a textbook, user guide and access code. FALSE ADVERTISING. If your course requires the access code, do not rent here. I contacted BN through chat and they just kept saying there is no guarantee you will receive the access code, something which is mentioned nowhere on this page. Very deceptive.
Take the 11/2/13 posting very seriously. BN did not back up their own advertising Then they realized it would be too expensive to fix the error. The trend in scholastics has been to couple these expensive texts with an access code. The resale value of the book alone is significantly less thereafter.