- The Rise of Rome
- The Jews under Foreign Rule
- "Of No Mean City"
- "This Man is a Roman Citizen"
- "A Hebrew Born of Hebrews
- "When the Time had Fully Come"
- The Beginning of "The Way"
- Persecutor of the Church
- Paul Becomes a Christian
- Paul and the Jerusalem Tradition
- Paul and the Historical Jesus
- Paul and the Exalted Christ
- Paul and the Hellenistic Mission
- Man of Vision and Man of Action
- Conference in Jerusalem
- Church Extension in Cyprus and Asia Minor
- The Gentile Problem
- "What the Law could not do"
- Flesh and Spirit
- Antioch to Philippi
- Christianity in Thessalonica
- Paul and the Athenians
- The Church of God at Corinth
- Corinthian Correspondence
- Baptism and the Lord's Supper in Pauline Thought
- Ephesus: Open Door and Many Adversaries
- Paul and the Life to Come
- Farewell to Macedonia and Achaia
- The Gospel according to Paul
- Last Visit to Jerusalem
- Caesarea and the Appeal to Caesar
- "And So We Came to Rome"
- Paul and Roman Christianity
- The Letter to Philemon
- Principalities and Powers
- The Quintessence of Paulinism
- The Last Days of Paul: History and Tradition
- Concluding Reflections