Mark L. Chambers has been an author, technical writer, and computer consultant for more than 20 years. He uses his experience as a computer hardware technician to demystify the workings of PCs. Mark has written a variety of books including Build Your Own PC Do-It-Yourself For Dummies.
PCs All-in-One For Dummiesby Mark L. Chambers
Whether you use your PC for work or play, there's a lot to learn and a lot of territory to discover, so take along a good guide. Serving up nine meaty minibooks, this All-in-One guide covers essential PC topics from soup through nuts, including the latest on PC hardware, Windows 8, the Internet, all the tools in Office/i>/b>
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
A perfect companion for your PC!
Whether you use your PC for work or play, there's a lot to learn and a lot of territory to discover, so take along a good guide. Serving up nine meaty minibooks, this All-in-One guide covers essential PC topics from soup through nuts, including the latest on PC hardware, Windows 8, the Internet, all the tools in Office 2013, digital media, troubleshooting and maintenance, upgrading your PC, home networking, and PC gaming. You'll get to know your PC inside and out and find yourself turning to this terrific resource again and again.
This new edition features expanded coverage of home networking and desktop gaming, cool hardware for hardcore gamers, exciting new Windows 8 features, and much more.
- Nine minibooks provide a comprehensive PC overview and include PC Hardware; Windows 8; The Internet; Troubleshooting and Maintenance; Office 2013; Music, Movies, and Photos; Upgrading and Supercharging; Home Networking; and Gaming
- Explores step-by-step procedures for using the new Windows 8 operating system
- Delves into the techy nitty-gritty on things like processor speeds, hard drive capacities, and upgrading
- Reviews ways to protect your PC from viruses, offers troubleshooting tips, and discusses how to supercharge your PC's performance
PCs All-in-One For Dummies, 6th Edition covers everything you need to know to get the most out of your PC.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 30 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews