- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Pearson Kitchen Manager is a valuable resource for culinary students, and Chefs alike, featuring a vast collection of recipes from best selling Pearson textbooks tested in the Kitchens of top culinary schools. Pearson Kitchen Manager allows Chefs to maximize the value of their recipe content.
· More than 3,000 recipes from best selling Pearson titles such as On Cooking, On Baking, ACF Garde Manger, International Cooking, American Regional Cooking, and Food for Fifty.
· Searchable by text chapter, course, cuisine, and cooking method.
· Finished plate photographs for many recipes.
· Print recipes
· Scale recipe by Yield Quantity, Yield Unit, and # of Servings.
· American - Metric conversions
· Nutrition Analysis
· Create a shopping list organized by category.
· Edit any Pearson recipe and Save as your own.
· Real-world recipe cost analysis powered by Ingredient Database containing cost, unit conversions, and yield % data.
· Kitchen Manager calculates Total Recipe Cost and Cost per Serving.
· Food Cost %, Menu Price, and Gross Margin auto-calculate with entry in one field.
· Change serving size within recipe costing window and see change to Cost Per Serving
Recipe Format and Entry:
· Ability to enter recipe quantities as whole numbers, decimals, and fractions.
· Ability to enter recipe quantities as compound units, such as pound / ounce, and cup / tablespoon.
· Protein Fabrication sub-recipes link meat, poultry, seafood items recipe portions to whole item.
· Easily add recipes to a new or existing menu.
· Menu Costing tools mirror the Recipe Costing tools.