Offering information that is visual, concise, and to the point, this COLOR ATLAS AND SYNOPSIS OF PEDIATRIC EYE DISEASE was designed specifically for both the specialist and the nonspecialist who care for children and adolescents. The only resource of its kind, this book is the best available tool for screening, identifying, treating, and making referral decisions on problems that affect young people¿s eyes.
Look for these important highlights:
* Treatment suggestions in addition to referral principles
* Unsurpassed assistance in making and confirming diagnoses
* High-quality color photographs delineating 100 common eye conditions in children and adolescents
* A concise description of each condition, its evaluation, and treatment
The COLOR ATLAS features:
* Hundreds of new, crisp, clear, previously unpublished color photographs
* Logical, user-friendly organization
* Excellent, up-to-date management and therapy sections, with approved pediatric dosages
A remarkably useful text, this new COLOR ATLAS AND SYNOPSIS OF PEDIATRIC EYE CARE is an unbeatable value for any clinician who provides acute and chronic care for children.