- Prentice Hall
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 7.01(w) x 9.31(h) x 0.63(d)
Table of Contents
1. The World According to Garrett Eckbo.
3. How We See the World: Ecology, Society, and Design.
4. Social Landscape Poetics.
5. State of the World.
9. Ecological Boundaries, Borders, and Visual Scales.
10. The American Way.
12. Urban Culture.
13. Social and Environmental Activism.
14. Nature plus Society Equals Environment.
15. Culture and Nature.
16. The Power Pyramid of Design.
17. Players in Planning and Design.
18. Urban Design — Urban or Urbane?
19. Professional Designers versus Political Activists.
20. Nationalism and Ecological Reconstruction.
21. Regional Planning.
22. State and Open Space Planning in California.
23. Regional Spatial Design.
24. Design Process.
25. Spatial Composition from a Greater Vocabulary.
26. Science and Art.
27. Comparison of Architecture Theory to Landscape Theory.
28. Planning: Putting Away the Dart Boards.
29. Developing Cities and New Towns.
30. Land and People.
31. A Plan, A Plan, A Plan.
32. Landscape as Objet d'Art.
33. Construction; Parasite on Nature.
34. A Crisis Is Brewing; What to Do!
35. New Attitudes: Experiencing the Environment.
36. The Good Designer.
37. Calls for Action.
38. The New Age of Landscapes.
39. Design and Nature.
40. The Design Professional in Ecological World Reconstruction.
41. The Academy of Ecological-Environmental Design and Planning.
42. The CEQ and CSA.
43. Overpopulation, Overurbanization, Overindustrialization, and Visions.
44. Integration of Technology and Nature.
45. How Does the World Work?
46. Building a Brave New World.
47. Brave New World for Whom?
48. Frank Lloyd Wright and Le Corbusier.
49. Survey of Literature.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >