Peterson's Graduate Programs for Engineering and Applied Sciences 2006by Peterson's Staff
This mammoth, 6 volume reference series presents complete details on graduate programs across the U.S. Organized by field of study, each presents profiles with degree requirements, enrollment figures, faculty research, deadlines, expenses and much more. This volume contains more than 4,400 programs of study in 67 disciplines of engineering and applied sciences.
Features and benefits include:
- Informative data profiles for more than 4,400 graduate programs in 67 disciplines with facts and figures on accreditation, faculty, students, degree requirements, application deadlines, expenses, financial support and application contacts.
- Nearly 400 two-page In-Depth Descriptions written by the institution give complete details on graduate study.
- Advice on the admissions process, financial support, and accreditation and accrediting agencies.
- Directories list programs in each volume.
- Appendixes list institutional changes since the last edition and abbreviations used in the guide.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews