For pharmacy technician students, this workbook is a valuable tool for success. It corresponds with The Pharmacy Technician, Fourth Edition and offers:
• hundreds of carefully explained key terms and concepts,
• over 1,000 exercises and problems for self-testing,
• "In the Workplace" sample documents and job-related information,
• and lists of the top 200 brand name drugs, top 200 generic drugs, and the top 200 brand name drugs sorted by classification.
This workbook can also be used in preparation for national certification exams such as the Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam (PTCE) given by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) and the Exam for the Exam for the Certification of Pharmacy Technicians (ExCPT) given by the Institute for the Certification of Pharmacy Technicians (ICPT). The Workbook provides:
• two certification practice exams, one in the format of the PTCE and one in the format of the ExCPT,
• and a Calculations Practice Exam for practice in solving quantitative problems on the certifications exams.