Phenomenon: Everything You Need to Know about the Paranormalby Sylvia Browne, Lindsay Harrison
For nearly 50 years, New York Times bestselling author Sylvia Browne has been giving millions of readers and listeners spiritual advice, psychic predictions, inspiration, and emotional connections to a world on "the other side." Now, in this fascinating A-Z compendium, Browne delivers to her fans a complete guide to all things paranormal, including:
- Atlantis -Where did it go and when will it return?
- Clairvoyance -How does one know if they have the gift?
- Déjà vu -Are past lives the answer to this strange phenomenon?
- Ghosts -Who are they?
- Miracles -Can they happen every day?
- Numerology -What effect does it really have?
- Reincarnation -Is there a new life for everyone?
- Sorcery -Is this something we should fear?
- Zombies -Are they only in horror movies?
...and much more, in this easy-to-use reference that helps readers to understand the phenomenon of the other side.
- Penguin Publishing Group
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.39(w) x 8.02(h) x 0.77(d)
- Age Range:
- 18 - 17 Years
Meet the Author
JEANIE HACKETT has played lead roles on Broadway and has worked extensively off-Broadway and in major regional theaters. TV credits include The West Wing, NYPD Blue, Judging Amy, Boston Public, Chicago Hope, and many others. She is the co-artistic director of L.A.'s Antaeus Company, and has written two books on acting.
LINDSAY HARRISON has written several bestselling works with hypnotist and psychic Sylvia Browne.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews