- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Chicago, IL
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The book contains predominantly black-and-white illustrations, with some two-color illustrations.
I: PERFORMING BASIC CARE PROCEDURES.
1. Employing Techniques for Infection Prevention and Control.
2. Using Proper Positioning, Mobilization, and Transferring Techniques.
3. Administering Medications and Monitoring Fluids.
II: PERFORMING SPECIALIZED NURSING PROCEDURES.
4. Managing Female Reproductive Procedures and Immediate Care of the Newborn.
5. Managing Gastrointestinal Procedures.
6. Managing Respiratory Procedures.
7. Managing Cardiovascular Procedures.
8. Managing Renal-Urinary Procedures.
9. Managing Musculoskeletal Procedures.
10. Managing the Neurosensory Procedures.
Index: Home Health Care Considerations.