- The Missing Credits
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Photoshop CC Guided Tour
- Chapter 3: Opening, Viewing, and Saving Files
- Chapter 4: Layers: The Key to Nondestructive Editing
- Chapter 5: Selections: Choosing What to Edit
- Chapter 6: Understanding Channels
- Chapter 7: Cropping, Resizing, and Rotating
- Chapter 8: Combining Images
- Chapter 9: Draining, Changing, and Adding Color
- Chapter 10: Correcting Color and Lighting
- Chapter 11: Changing Reality: Removing and Repositioning
- Chapter 12: The Art of Sharpening
- Chapter 13: Painting in Photoshop
- Chapter 14: Drawing with the Vector Tools
- Chapter 15: Creating Artistic Text
- Chapter 16: The Wide World of Filters
- Chapter 17: Photoshop and Print
- Chapter 18: Photoshop and the Web
- Chapter 19: Working Smarter with Actions
- Chapter 20: Beyond Photoshop: Plug-Ins
- Chapter 21: Photoshop and Video
- Chapter 22: Photoshop and 3D
- Chapter 23: Using Adobe Bridge
Photoshop CC: The Missing Manual / Edition 1by Lesa Snider
Pub. Date: 06/28/2013
Publisher: O'Reilly Media, Incorporated
Photoshop CC is truly amazing, but it can also be overwhelming if you’re just getting started. This book makes learning Photoshop as easy as possible by explaining things in a friendly, conversational style—without technical jargon. After a thorough introduction to the program, you’ll delve deep into Photoshop’s secrets with expert tips and
Photoshop CC is truly amazing, but it can also be overwhelming if you’re just getting started. This book makes learning Photoshop as easy as possible by explaining things in a friendly, conversational style—without technical jargon. After a thorough introduction to the program, you’ll delve deep into Photoshop’s secrets with expert tips and practical editing advice you can use every day.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Learn your way around. Take a tour of Photoshop’s workspace and learn how to customize it.
- Unlock the magic. Use layers, masks, and Smart Objects to safely edit your images.
- Perfect your photos. Learn techniques for cropping, color-correcting, retouching, and combining photos.
- Master color. Drain, change, and add color; create gorgeous black-and-whites, partial-color effects, and duotones.
- Be artistic. Create illustrations, paintings, and pro-level text; use filters effectively, edit video, and create 3D art.
- Share your work. Produce great-looking images for print, presentations, and the Web.
- Work smarter and faster. Automate common chores and install plug-ins for complex tasks.
- O'Reilly Media, Incorporated
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.00(w) x 9.20(h) x 1.60(d)
Table of Contents
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews