Tim Shelbourne worked for 20 years as a traditional artist and illustrator before converting to digital image making. Tim specializes in digital fine art and photo-manipulation using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Corel Painter. His tutorials are published regularly in many UK digital photography and Photoshop magazines. Tim's website www.timshelbourne.com is currently being redesigned and he will be launching a huge range of Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro and Painter video tutorials very soon.
Photoshop Cs3 Photo Effects Cookbook: 53 Easy-to-Follow Recipes for Digital Photographers, Designers, and Artistsby Tim Shelbourne
Whether you're just getting getting into Photoshop or have been using it for a while, you know that it's a many-faceted application that can be somewhat overwhelming to master. With 53 easy-to-follow recipes, Photoshop CS3 Photo Effects Cookbook shows you how to use Photoshop CS3 to simulate classic camera and darkroom techniques and special/i>
Whether you're just getting getting into Photoshop or have been using it for a while, you know that it's a many-faceted application that can be somewhat overwhelming to master. With 53 easy-to-follow recipes, Photoshop CS3 Photo Effects Cookbook shows you how to use Photoshop CS3 to simulate classic camera and darkroom techniques and special effectswithout making you first learn Photoshop inside and out.
The book covers:
- Using the improved Vanishing Point, Lens Blur, and Black & White filters
- Creating graphic art effects: posterization, watercolor, pen and ink
- Working with lighting effects: neon glows, lens flares, fire and flame effects
- Simulating natural phenomena: rain, snow, and lightning
- Adapting traditional techniques: film grain, contrast masks, hand-tinting, cross-processing
- Adding motion blurs and other special effects
- Assembling multi-layered images and photomontages
Packed with hundreds of full-color images, step-by-step instructions, and many practical tips, this book-and Adobe Photoshop CS3- are all you need to create professional graphic art effects from almost any image source.
- O'Reilly Media, Incorporated
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 9.40(w) x 9.96(h) x 0.52(d)
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews