Corey Barker is an Education and Curriculum Developer for the National Association of Photoshop Professionals, and Executive Producer of the Planet Photoshop website. He has regular columns in Photoshop User magazine, was a contributing author to Photoshop CS4 Down & Dirty Tricks with Scott Kelby, and was a contributing author to 3D in Photoshop: The Ultimate Guide for Creative Professionals. He’s a featured instructor at the Photoshop World Conference & Expo, is an Adobe MAX Master Instructor, and has taught thousands on the Photoshop Down & Dirty Tricks seminar tour. Corey has produced numerous online training courses and DVDs on Photoshop and design for Kelby Training. He holds a BFA in Illustration from the Ringling College of Art & Design in Sarasota, Florida.
Photoshop Down & Dirty Tricks for Designersby Corey Barker
Corey Barker, Executive Producer of PlanetPhotoshop.com and one of the Photoshop Guys of Photoshop User TV, brings you this handy and inspiring volume in the Down & Dirty Tricks series. Yes, this book is an insane collection of some of the most mind-blowing Photoshop effects you’ve ever seen in one place. Ever wonder how that movie poster was created, or how they created that cool magazine ad, or maybe even how to take a seemingly mundane photo and give it the Hollywood treatment? Or maybe you just want to know how to do some really awesome stuff in Photoshop. Well, then, this book is for you! Whether you’re a designer, artist, or even a photographer, there’s something here for everyone. Moving through these projects, you’ll start to see the potential of Photoshop’s most powerful features and how, with a little experimentation, you can open up a whole new world of dazzling effects.
You’ll learn how to:
• Create custom brush effects from scratch
• See type as a design element
• Create Hollywood-style effects that actually look like Hollywood-style effects
• Take mundane photos and turn them into something mind-blowing
• Create eye-popping commercial effects that clients will drool over
• Get creative with 3D in Photoshop CS5 Extended
• Create popular advertising effects you’ve seen in movies, on TV, and on the Web
• Master dazzling photo effects for designers and photographers alike
Plus, there are so many other things throughout the book that you’ll be bursting with new ideas!
- Pearson Education
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 199 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
I am using CS2 and this is truly a guide for CS5