Physical Examination and Health Assessment Online for Mosby's Guide to Physical Examination (User Guide and Access Code) / Edition 7by Henry M. Seidel, John A. Flynn, Jane W. Ball, Joyce E. Dains
Pub. Date: 03/16/2010
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
Designed to compliment the 7th edition of the Mosby’s Guide to Physical Examination textbook, this dynamic online course comprises over 8000 stand-alone electronic assets – including video clips, animations, interactive exercises, case studies, and review questions. Self-paced learning modules and capstone cases for each body system provide a/sup>
Designed to compliment the 7th edition of the Mosby’s Guide to Physical Examination textbook, this dynamic online course comprises over 8000 stand-alone electronic assets – including video clips, animations, interactive exercises, case studies, and review questions. Self-paced learning modules and capstone cases for each body system provide a structured tutorial for learning how to conduct focused physical exams.
- Three-dimensional anatomic illustrations and animations of physiologic processes in motion bring important anatomic and physiologic processes to life.
- Adult and pediatric video clips demonstrate how to conduct exams on patients of various ages, ethnicities, and genders.
- Audio clips of recorded heart, lung, and abdominal sounds provide an opportunity to hear and review real expected audio findings.
- Dynamic interactive activities help reinforce key learning points for assessment techniques, terms, and findings.
- A Lab and Diagnostic Tests Reference allows for one-stop referral of lab and diagnostic tests commonly performed as part of the physical exam.
- PDA-Downloadable Step-By-Step Exams Checklists provide portable, quick reference to the main points of each system exam.
- Tutorial modules walk you through an anatomy and physiology review, subjective data, objective data, documentation, and abnormal findings for each system.
- 15 NEW case studies walk you through taking a history, conducting a physical exam, and determining the likely diagnoses for each case.
- Comprehensive capstone case studies for each system give you the opportunity to apply your knowledge of exam techniques and findings in real-world scenarios.
- An audio glossary features recorded pronunciations, making it easy to master key terms for physical examinations.
- An English-to-Spanish audio glossary features recorded pronunciations, making it easy to master key terms for physical examinations, and offering a resource for communicating with Spanish-speaking patients.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 3.60(w) x 8.40(h) x 0.60(d)
Table of Contents
• Anatomic overlays: 30
• Animations: 70
• Audio clips: 28
• Case study modules: 10
• Clinical pearls: 75
• Evaluation guides: 48
• Glossary terms: 1,100
• Images: 820
• Interactive exercises: 200
• Lab and diagnostic tests: 75
• Multiple-choice review questions: 1,000
• PDA-downloadable health history checklists: 15
• PowerPoint slides: 1,200
• Risk factor guides: 25
• Test bank questions: 1,280
• Video clips (adult): 260
• Video clips (pediatric): 120
• Web links: 2,000
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >