Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Reviewby Sara Cuccurullo
The only book dedicated to the PM&R Boards, widely used by residents, updated throughout, and with over 500 illustrations, the second edition of the bestselling Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review is a must have for residents preparing for the ABPMR board exams, for practicing physiatrists preparing/i>/b>/i>/b>
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
A Doody's Core Title 2012
The only book dedicated to the PM&R Boards, widely used by residents, updated throughout, and with over 500 illustrations, the second edition of the bestselling Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review is a must have for residents preparing for the ABPMR board exams, for practicing physiatrists preparing for recertification, and for PM&R instructors helping physicians to prepare for the boards. Developed in the residency training program in the department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the JFK Johnson Rehab Institute, UMDNJ and the Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, this concisely organized text concentrates on board-related concepts in the field of rehabilitation medicine. Topics covered include PM&R, orthopaedic, neurologic, and general medical information.
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review, 2nd Edition
- Uses Board "pearls to highlights key concepts and stress clinical and board eligible aspects of the topic - making it easy to find and organize important information
- Models the table of contents after the topic selection of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AAPMR) Self-Directed Medical Knowledge Program used by residents nationwide to prepare for the Self-Assessment Examination (SAE), helping residents, PGY 2,3,4, in yearly preparation and carry-over from SAE preparation to Board Exam preparation.
- Divides topics into major subspecialty areas, each authored by physicians with special interest and clinical expertise in their respective areas and reviewed again by senior specialists in PM&R who specialize in these topics.
- Employs an outline format for easy accessibility
- Organizes information by topic for easy reference
- Includes over 500 illustrations to clarify concepts
- Provides updated epidemiologic and statistical data throughout
- Contains a new section on biostatistics in physical medicine & rehabilitation
- Springer Publishing Company
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 17 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Meet the Author
Sara J. Cuccurullo, MD, is a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, and Director of the JFK Johnson Residency Program.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >