Lyn D. Weiss, MD, Chairman and Program Director, Department of PM&R, Nassau University Medical Center, East Meadow, NY
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Reviewby Lyn Weiss, Lyn D. MD Weiss, Harry J. MD Lenaburg
The book covers in/i>
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review is a comprehensive active self-assessmenttool for medical students, residents, and junior attending physicians in physical medicineand rehabilitation. The first question-and-answer review book in this field, it will helpprofessionals quickly and efficiently review specific topics in PM&R.
The book covers in detail the entire field of physical medicine and rehabilitation with morethan 1,500 multiple-choice questions with answers and detailed rationales. Broken into15 topic areas, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review highlights all of the keyconcepts in the PM&R curriculum for learning and individual self-assessment. Designedto test recall and sharpen skills, the book addresses the fundamental components ofPM&R training and practice. Suggested readings are provided at the end of each sectionfor further study.
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review Features:
- Comprehensive coverage of the field of PM&R for self-assessment and review
- Over 1,500 multiple-choice questions with answers and detailed explanations
- Question-and-answer format facilitates the recall of must-know information and helps identify knowledge gaps for further attention
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A is available as a print text, enhanced e-book, or mobile app for on-the-go study anywhere
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >