Physician Assistant Board Review: Expert Consult - Online and Print / Edition 2by James Van Rhee
Pub. Date: 05/03/2010
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
As the PANRE and PANCE change, so does the material you need to prepare for them. Ace the boards using James Van Rhee’s Physician Assistant Board Review, 2nd Edition, with updated content and new practice-focused questions. You’ll find comprehensive, current material on all topics and brand-new sections on pediatrics and lab medicine. Practice makes… See more details below
As the PANRE and PANCE change, so does the material you need to prepare for them. Ace the boards using James Van Rhee’s Physician Assistant Board Review, 2nd Edition, with updated content and new practice-focused questions. You’ll find comprehensive, current material on all topics and brand-new sections on pediatrics and lab medicine. Practice makes perfect, so test yourself online and in print with three different 300-question simulations of the Boards.
- Simplify preparation for the boards by studying this well-organized, test-question format.
- Access the web site containing questions and rationales specific to the new PANRE.
- Prepare for the new practice-focused questions.
- Gain a more comprehensive understanding of hypertension and diabetes treatment with additional content that better reflects the new board questions.
- Get expanded guidance on pediatrics and laboratory medicine with brand-new material on these subjects.
- Improve your test-taking skills with new sections discussing various techniques to increase your score.
- Test yourself online with two fantastic 300-question timed exam simulators on Expert Consult.
Ace the boards with comprehensive text and online exam simulators
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.50(w) x 10.90(h) x 0.60(d)
Table of Contents
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Chapter 1 Cardiovascular System
Chapter 2 Pulmonary System
Chapter 3 Gastroenterology System
Chapter 4 Musculoskeletal System
Chapter 5 Eyes, Ears, Nose, and Throat System
Chapter 6 Reproductive System
Chapter 7 Endocrine System
Chapter 8 Neurologic System
Chapter 9 Psychiatry/Behavioral Science
Chapter 10 The Genitourinary System
Chapter 11 Dermatologic System
Chapter 12 The Hematologic System
Chapter 13 Infectious Disease
Appendix 1 Pediatric Milestones
Appendix 2 Common Signs in Medicine
Appendix 3 Common Dermatomes
Appendix 4 Cranial Nerves and Function
Appendix 5 Apgar Scoring
Appendix 6 Poisoning Antidotes
Appendix 7 Secondary Prevention of Common Cancer in Average-Risk Patients
Appendix 8 Normal Laboratory Values
Test Taking Strategies
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >