- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Completely revised and updated for 2010, the Physicians' Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual is an up-to-date guide with the latest information on standard therapy and recent advances in chemotherapy. Written by world-class experts in the clinical cancer therapeutics, this essential reference provides a complete, easy-to-use catalogue of over 100 drugs and commonly used drug regimens - both on-and off-label - or the treatment of all major cancers.
Special features include:
* New drugs: Degarelix, Everolimius, and Nelarabine
* Revised to reflect rapid advances in the field, incorporating new drug and treatment strategies
* Diagrams of drug structures and pathways for each agent
* Offers a comprehensive discussion of clinical pharmacology, special considerations, indications, and dosages
* Covers toxicity and drug-drug interactions
* Includes a section on osteogenic sarcoma and chemotherapy regimens for all major cancers
* Provides an overview of the basic principles of cancer drug therapy
* Contains an easy to load and use CD-ROM version
PDA version of Physicians' Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual also available!