- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
• Revised to reflect rapid advances in the field, incorporating treatment strategies and new drugs like brentuximab, carfilzomib, crizotinib, pertuzumab, rogorafenib, vemurafenib, and vismodegib.
• A specific chapter focused on profiling antiemetic drug and antiemetic treatment regimens.
• Diagrams of drug structures and pathways for many of the agents.
• Offers a comprehensive discussion of clinical pharmacology, special considerations, indications, and dosages.
• Covers toxicity and drug–drug interactions.
• A section on chemotherapy regimens for all major cancers.
• Provides an overview of the basic principles of cancer drug therapy.
• Contains an easy to load and use CD version.
Mobile version of Physicians’ Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual also available!