Physicians' Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual 2013by Edward Chu, Vincent T. DeVita Jr.
Completely revised and updated for 2013, the Physicians’ Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual 2013 is an up-to-date guide to the latest information on standard therapy and recent advances in the field. Written by world-class experts in clinical cancer therapeutics, this essential reference provides a complete, easy-to-use catalog of over 100 drugs and commonly used drug regimensboth on- and off-labelfor the treatment of all the major cancers.
• Revised to reflect rapid advances in the field, incorporating treatment strategies and new drugs like brentuximab, carfilzomib, crizotinib, pertuzumab, rogorafenib, vemurafenib, and vismodegib.
• A specific chapter focused on profiling antiemetic drug and antiemetic treatment regimens.
• Diagrams of drug structures and pathways for many of the agents.
• Offers a comprehensive discussion of clinical pharmacology, special considerations, indications, and dosages.
• Covers toxicity and drug–drug interactions.
• A section on chemotherapy regimens for all major cancers.
• Provides an overview of the basic principles of cancer drug therapy.
• Contains an easy to load and use CD version.
Mobile version of Physicians’ Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual also available!
- Jones & Bartlett Learning
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 5.90(w) x 8.50(h) x 1.40(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews