Physics - For Use with the IB Diploma Programmeby Michael J. Dickinson
Written in plain English with an international audience in mind – many of whom are known to be second language English learners – it follows the IB Physics syllabus (for first examinations
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Physics for use with the IB Diploma Programme, written by Michael J. Dickinson is a complete and concise learning resource for both students and teachers alike.
Written in plain English with an international audience in mind – many of whom are known to be second language English learners – it follows the IB Physics syllabus (for first examinations in 2009) in a linear and sequential manner.
This textbook contains:
• All eight of the Standard Level (core) topics. IB topics 1 – 8.
• All six of the Additional Higher Level (AHL) topics. IB topics 9 – 14.
• Selected Standard Level Options. Options A to C.
• Selected Higher Level Options. Options G and H.
• Full color illustrations to support the detailed explanations of each concept.
• Numerous problems (including worked solutions), many of which have been taken from past IB examination papers.
• All laws and definitions that are needed for the IB Physics syllabus, summarized at the end of the book.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- LULU PRESS
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 20 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >