Revision of the best selling introduction to acoustion, appropriate for physics of Sound/Musical acoustics for young adults. New editionstresses modern instruments.
- Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
- Publication date:
Table of Contents
(NOTE: Most chapters conclude with a Set of Problems and a List of Resources.)
1. Simple Harmonic Motion and Applications.
2. Waves and Sounds.
3. Standing Waves and the Overtone Series.
4. Analysis and Synthesis of Complex Waves.
5. Electronic Music and Synthesizers.
6. The Human Ear and Voice.
7. Sound Recording and Reproduction.
8. Room and Auditorium Acoustics.
9. Musical Temperament and Pitch.
10. Woodwind Instruments.
11. Brass Instruments.
12. String Instruments.
13. The Piano.
14. Percussion Instruments.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >