Four things are on the screen: can you tell which of them doesn't belong?
* Are they all animals except one?
* Are they all blue except one?
* Are they all fruits except one?
============= Our Goal ================
Designed for children between the ages of 3 and 7, PickPix Different is fun as well as educational. (Younger children may need a parent nearby to explain the way things are different).
We've all played the classification game as children, which was probably our earliest exposure to logical reasoning and how to map out a mental world that matches the mental worlds in others' heads. This game is a great way for little ones to practice their skills.
We are just two parents writing apps for our children and other parents. We don't believe that apps for children should have ads or "free" versions that require a constant stream of payment to get "premium" content. We charge once for the app and never again. Thank you for your support.
============== Features ================
* Bright, beautiful, high-resolution pictures taken by Lisa, a professional photographer.
* Music, tone, and phrasing designed to be positive and encouraging. We know that there are many, many different ways to classify things, and what the game has in mind may be different from what your child picks. We never say that the child is "wrong," only that she might have picked in a different way than the game thought about things, and she's encouraged to try again.
* Combination of obvious classifications (animals, mammals, blue things, etc.) with not-so-obvious classifications (have wheels, are toys, can float in water, etc.) so as to foster a sense of accomplishment as well as to provide a challenge.
We love to hear back from parents about our apps, including bug reports and suggested improvements. Please also checkout our other "PickPix" apps in the App Store.