- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Chicago, IL
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
1. Instructional Technologies for Education and Training.
2. Perception, Communication, and Learning Theories.
3. Research in the Design, Production, and Use of Instructional Technologies.
II. PLANNING INSTRUCTIONAL MEDIA.
4. Preliminary Planning.
5. The Kinds of Instructional Media and Technologies.
6. Designing Instructional Materials.
III. FUNDAMENTAL PRODUCTION SKILLS.
9. Recording Sound.
IV. PRODUCING INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS.
10. The Production Process.
11. Printed Materials.
12. Overhead Projection Transparencies.
13. Audio Recordings.
14. Slide Series and MultiImage Presentations.
15. Video Recordings and Videodiscs.
16. Interactive and Reactive Learning Technologies.
V. USING INSTRUCTIONAL MEDIA AND TECHNOLOGIES.
17. Locating, Evaluating, and Selecting Instructional Materials.
18. Operating Media Equipment.
19. Integrating Technologies with Instruction.