- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Plant Breeding Reviews, Volume 24, Part 2 presents state-of-the-art reviews on plant genetics and the breeding of all types of crops by both traditional means and molecular methods. The emphasis of the series is on methodology, a practical understanding of crop genetics, and applications to major crops.
1. Crop Domestication as a Long-term Selection Experiment (Paul Gepts).
2. Long-term Selection in Plants in the Developing World (J.W. Miles and S. Pandey).
3. Trends in Productivity of U.S. Crops and Long-term Selection (William F. Tracy, et al.).
4. Long-term Selection in a Commercial Hybrid Maize Breeding Program (D.N. Duvick, et al.).
5. Long-term Divergent Selection for Ear Length in Maize (Arnel R. Hallauer, et al.).
6. Inferences on the Genetic of Quantitative Traits from Long-term Selection in Laboratory and Domestic Animals (William G. Hill and Lutz Bünger).
7. Long-term Selection for Pupal Weight in Tribolium castaneum (W.M. Muir, et al.).
8. Phenotypic and Genomic Evolution during a 20,000-Generation Experiment with the Bacterium Escherichia coli (Richard E. Lenski).
Cumulative Subject Index.
Cumulative Contributor Index.