Convenient, portable access to the key information on each surgical topic covered in the encyclopedic, authoritative 17th edition of Townsend: Sabiston Textbook of Surgery. Reflects all of the latest developments in field, including robotics, endovascular procedures, surgery in pregnant patients, ultrasound for surgeons, surgeon's role in disaster management, and emerging technologies. Excellent review book for ABSITE and board certification examinations. Ideal reference for medical students about to undergo their surgical rotation.
• Corresponds to the Sabiston Textbook of Surgery, 17th Edition, section by section, making it easy to turn to that definitive resource for more in-depth information.
• Provides quick, practical guidance to the entire field of surgery.
• Bulleted text for easy reference.
• Offers more figures and tables to help illustrate key points.
• Reviews anatomy, physiology and basic science where relevant to patient care. Excellent study aid when preparing for ABSITE or board certification examinations.
• Presents information in a user-friendly format.