- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: acton, MA
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This handy pocket companion concisely presents radiographic essentials in a quick reference format ideal for the clinical setting. Bulleted, step-by-step explanations illustrate how to position the patient for 190 of the most common radiographic projections. Unique to this pocket guide is the inclusion of computed radiography information. The guide leaves space for the user to make notes needed for easy access in the practice setting.
• Each projection is presented on a two-page spread, ideal for quick reference in the clinical setting.
• Information on patient positioning is bulleted for at-a-glance, step-by-step reference.
• Uses an eye-catching icon to remind users of the special positioning needs of computed radiography.
• Includes an exposure technique chart for each projection.
• Allows space for writing in both manual and AEC techniques.
• Illustrates the most common mobile projections.
• Now includes a number of additional mobile projections.
• Presents radiographs for each projection spread.
• Offers information on computed radiography (CR). A special icon alerts users to the special positioning adjustments needed for CR.
The book contains black-and-white illustrations.
I. Upper Limb
II. Lower Limb
III. Vertebral Column
SID Distance Conversion
Screen-film Speed Conversion
Grid Conversion Factors
Manual Collimation Conversion
Fraction and Decimal Equivalents