- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This book helps readers understand the facilities requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines (ADAAG). This Third Edition presents the technical building requirements for accessible elements and spaces in new construction, alterations, and additions.
Expanded and updated with numerous illustrations, this pocket guide covers special requirements for public accommodations and commercial facilities, including businesses, restaurants, medical care facilities, libraries, transportation facilities, and more. Portable and practical, it's a compact reference that can be used easily at a desk or in the field.
3. Miscellaneous Instructions and Definitions.
4. Accessible Elements and Spaces Scope and technical Requirements.
5. Restaurants and Cafeterias.
6. Medical-Care Facilities.
7. Business and Mercantile.
9. Accessible Transient Lodging.
10. Transportation Facilities.
Table 1 Graphic Conventions.