Pocket Rough Guide Berlinby Rough Guides
Whether you have an afternoon, a few days, or more at your disposal, Rough Guides' carefully curated itineraries help you plan your trip, and the /i>/i>
The Pocket Rough Guide to Berlin is your essential guide to one of Europe's most exciting cities, with information on all the key sights in an easy-to-use, pocket-size format and a full-color, pull-out map.
Whether you have an afternoon, a few days, or more at your disposal, Rough Guides' carefully curated itineraries help you plan your trip, and the "Best of" Berlin section picks out the highlights you won't want to miss, from the city's dynamic architecture to world-famous clubs, cozy corner cafés, and relaxed beer gardens.
Divided by area for easy navigation, the Places section is written in Rough Guides' trademark honest and informative style, with listings for what to see and where to eat, drink, sleep, and play.
- Full-color pull-out map, plus easy-to-use maps to help you find your way around.
- The very best of the area, selected by our expert authors.
- Tailored itineraries and highlights to make trip-planning easy.
- Inspirational color photography brings the area to life.
- Up-to-date background information, including transportation details and a calendar of events.
Travel like you mean it, with The Pocket Rough Guide to Berlin.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews