Derived from theologian Wayne Grudem’s Politics—According to the Bible, this digital short outlines five misguided approaches Christians take to politics and a way that is both more biblical and better for society. Grudem describes the five misguided approaches as follows:
- Government should compel religion
- Government should exclude religion
- All government is evil and demonic
- Do evangelism, not politics
- Do politics, not evangelism
In their place, Grudem argues for a view that he calls significant Christian influence on government. Provocative and compelling, How Christians Should Relate to Government will prod the thinking of politically minded Christians, regardless of which party they favor.